PrinterCase – Series
Enclosure for 3D printers
In addition to reducing noise, and filtering the air containing fine particles and volatile organic compounds, this ventilated aluminum printer enclosure will allow you to print technical materials with ease while preserving your health.
This product is available in 3 sizes.
Shipping in Europe – Delivered in kit.
In stock : shipping 2-3 days
696,00€ Inc. VAT
Our clients trust us
To eliminate harmful emissions
Improve print quality
Why enclose 3D printers?
4 benefits from 3D printer enclosure
Stable print conditions
Emitted odors absorption
Better material protection
The enclosure and the anti-dust grids on the air intake limit the amount of dust on your printer. Maintenance operations will be reduced and you will gain productivity.
Useful and elegant enclosure for 3D printers
Enclosure for 3D printers
The aluminium 3D printer enclosure is distinguished from its competitors by its particularly light and rigid structure and its aluminium profiles, which give it a sober and modern look. Its large transparent front door allows you to access your 3D creations easily and safely. Thus, you can keep an eye on them throughout the whole production process.
Air filtering system for 3D printers
Optimized air filtering system
The 3D printer enclosure is provided with an air filtering system designed to treat harmful emissions from 3D printers. The filtering device is composed of a high-efficiency filter and a power fan. This couple is perfectly appropriate to generate an airflow from 10 to 40 m3/h which is the ideal range to respect the FDM additive manufacturing process. In addition, the fan speed according to the filament type can be managed by the V2 electronic board as well as the filtering time, in order to filter the enclosure volume only during the printing process and extend your filter lifetime.
HEPA 13 and activated carbon
HEPA P3D filter
Fitted with internal LED ribbon lighting, the printer enclosure allows you to work with precision at any time of day.
Accessories enclosure for 3D printers
Anti-dust grids and cable
Industrial manufacturing quality
Designed and printed in France
U silicone seal
The U silicone seals between each panel ensure airtightness and reduce vibrations.
EPDM foam seal
PMMA panels are placed on an EPDM foam seal in order to improve the overall structure’s airtightness and noise reduction from the 3D printer.
3mm PMMA panels
The enclosure is composed of 4 transparent panels which offer a 360° view of the 3D printer.
External dimensions : 780 x 780 x 906 mm
Internal dimensions : 765 x 763 x 900 mm
Door width : 700 mm
Door height : 870 mm
External dimensions : 680 x 680 x 806 mm
Internal dimensions : 662 x 661 x 800 mm
Door width : 600 mm
Door height : 770 mm
External dimensions : 616 x 616 x 606 mm
Internal dimensions : 598 x 597 x 600 mm
Door width : 536 mm
Door height : 570 mm
Make sure the enclosure is compatible with your 3D printer
- Cartesian : include the full motion of the bed
- Spool : Anticipate where to place the spool (inside or outside the enclosure)
- Dimensions : Take the enclosure internal dimensions into account
- Series 900 : External dimensions (Lxlxh): 780 x 780 x 906 mm Internal dimensions : 765 x 763 x 900 mm
- Series 800 : External dimensions (Lxlxh): 680 x 680 x 806 mm Internal dimensions : 662 x 661 x 800 mm
- Series 600 : External dimensions (Lxlxh): 616x616x606 mm Internal dimensions : 598 x 597 x 600 mm
- 1. Structured black aluminium
- 2. 3mm PMMA panel with silicone seal
- 3. Magnetic swing door
- 4. Air filtering P3D HEPA 13 & activated carbon
- 5. V2 controller – Air filtering manager
- 6. LED lighting
- 7. Passageway cable – back panel
- 8. Anti-dust air intake grids
- 9. Filament guide on the top panel
- 10. 24v power supply
- 1. Airflow 10 to 40 m³/h
- 2. Noise : 40 to 60 dB
WeightDelivered in a kit
- Series 900 : 32 Kgs
- Series 800 : 27 Kgs
- Series 600 : 22 Kgs
P3D FilterHEPA & Activated carbon
- 1. Impregnated HEPA 13 with activated carbon
- 2. Activated carbon mix for FDM machine
- 3. Weight : 0.150 Kgs
- 4. Handles
- 5. Foam sealing all sides
- 6. Lifetime: 600+ hrs
V2 electronic features*version 2022-01-02
- 1. TFT display
- 2. PWM fan speed
- 3. Timer
- 4. Filter lifetime monitoring
- 5. Customization options
- 6. Filter reset
- 7. Stand-by mode
- 8. Electronic safety : fan issue detection
- 9. Temperature sensor
Get your Printercase
The professional enclosure for 3D printer
from 749€ 696€ incl. VAT